• Parchment.com – To send official transcripts.
• In-State Universities – Self-report courses and grades or send official transcript.
• Out of State Universities – if you use Common App, Coalition App, or SendEdu; your
counselor will upload your initial and mid-year transcript for you.
• Final Transcript – must be ordered by student through Parchment mid-June
• Dual Enrollment Community College Transcripts – must be ordered by the student from
the community college. See the community college’s website for directions.
• You must check college websites to see what type of recommendation letter you need,
academic or counselor.
• If given the choice between an academic or counselor letter of recommendation, we
encourage you to request an academic letter. College reps prefer to hear how you
perform in class.
• If you require a counselor recommendation letter, first request a rec letter interview
questionnaire from your counselor via email. You will need to complete the questionnaire
• Email your completed questionnaire to your counselor.
• If you need a counselor recommendation, please give us 3 weeks from the earliest
application due date to write the letter. If the time frame is too short, a letter will
not be written.
• Step 1: Log into Naviance through Single Sign On.
• Step 2: Click on the “Colleges” at the top of the page, scroll down to “College Visits”, click
on “Show More”.
• Step 3: Click on “Register Now” next to the college meeting you would like to attend
• Step 4: Under the “Colleges” tab, please regularly update the colleges you are applying to.
Note: Once you have been notified of acceptance, please log in again and enter that information
along with whether or not you will attend that college in the Colleges I am Applying To section.
College and Career – Google Classroom
• Join for important college and scholarship information
• Join Code – p4dunzr
Senior Student Profile Questionnaire – Really Important!!!
• Go to the College and Career Google Classroom, click on CCC Student Profile.
• This information will be used to assist you in the college application/scholarship process.
• Website for Free Application for Federal Student Aid https://fafsa.ed.gov/
• Parents and students can apply as early as October 1st using prior year income taxes.
• FAFSA Workshops will be held through the College and Career Center.
Community College Admissions:
• Applications start in the Spring
• Apply online through www.maricopa.edu
• Complete your FAFSA in October
• Take the placement test in the spring if needed.
• If considering the CCC to NAU program; applications should be done by January to maximize
possible scholarship opportunities.
• Send final transcript in June through Parchment
• Check each college’s website to see if a test score is required for
admission/scholarships. If required, you will need to register for the test using the
sites below. There will be a fee to send your scores.
• Should test scores need to be sent, you must request from the sites below:
o SAT website is www.collegeboard.org
o ACT website is www.act.org
Go to Single Sign On, click on Naviance and then click on the “Colleges” tab. Scroll down to
“Scholarships and Money” box. You will find a scholarship match, list, applications, and national
• You can also look on the websites of the specific schools you are applying to within your
major and check for scholarship opportunities.
• There are other websites to go to for scholarships such as:
Do you use a News Reader like Feedly? Add us to your feed!